Urology/penis foreskin

I m 20 year old.My penis foreskin more outer and less inner has chnaged it colour.It started just with a dot (changed colour) but now it spread on foreskin.Colour is like whitish pink.Is it cancer or other disease.I m fit and don't have any other disease.please help

It doesn't sound like a cancer; more like an infection. You should have it checked by your regular physician or consult a dermatologist.

QUESTION: sir what kind of infection it is.
It can be diagonsed ?
If yes how many days it will take to become normal.
can i visit my family physician (mbbs)

Impossible to say what kind of infection from the available information.  Typically, Gram positive infections, staph, strep and yeast are the most common in this area but it could certainly be something else.

Likewise, without a clear diagnosis it's impossible to predict how long it may take to heal.  You'll need to ask these questions to your local physicians.

QUESTION: local doctor said that it is Vitiligo.How can I cure IT?

If your condition is vitiligo, this is a condition not an infection or a disease.  It involves the loss of pigment in an area of skin and this can appear quite dramatic depending on your natural skin color.  There is no known cure but the condition is harmless except for cosmetic appearance.  Those who have this in other areas of the body will sometimes use various coverup or makeup to mask the affected area.  This is not usually done or recommended on the penis.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute