Urology/penis nerve damage can it be repaired?

Question
i injured my penis at age 15 or so with hot water coming out of the shower head(with shower head off) now i'm 45 years old, and haven't had a orgasm since than.sperm does come out if i can keep myself erect but i get no feeling from it sometimes take over 1 hour.
Is there any thing that might help?

Answer
Steve:

If there has not been sufficient healing or recovery for 30 years, then it is doubrful that much can be done surgically.  Erections can be aided by Viagra type therapy.

Usually, climax and orgasm are handled by internal nerves and are not usually affected by the type of injury you've described.  In these cases, we may look at psychological effects and possible sex therapy.  talk to your family physician about exploring these options.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD