Urology/seminal vesicle inflemmation

QUESTION: now days every time when inflammation , i use my co-mote,automatically fluid discharge. Why are fluid discharge? And what is treatment of this problem.

Sorry, but you'll have to explain more clearly what the problem is.  Also, I cannot identify co-mote so you may have to give me the generic or chemical name so I can find it.

A fluid discharge could mean inflammation or infection of the urinary passage, but this is usually not related to any seminal vesicle issues.

QUESTION: Sir,When i goes to latrine & sit there(indian style),then inflemmation start and fluid discharge automatically after this pain in my hip and right leg and muschels.I have suffering this problem  from last one year.i always try to better treatment and i went many doctors but not good result come,but a surgeon said to me this is problem of seminal vesicle and treat in currentlly(15days) with drug(Semento and doxycycline and lactic)but not too good result shown.between treatment a lady surgeon dilitate my urine way after that the problem days the most problem is fluid discharge and inflemmation in urine bladder(urinary tract infection).
present time the doctors treat to me also said the problem cover after ,marrige please indicate a full treatment.kindlly soon because my carrer intrupted.

The responsibility for creating and implementing a treatment plan is placed on your treating physicians.  From your description, I doubt that you actually have inflammation of the seminal vesicles.  Prostatitis seems more likely.

Since you are not getting any adequate help from your current physicians, I suggest you get an outside opinion from a University Urology Teaching Center.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute