Urology/seminal vesicle inflemmation

Question
QUESTION: now days every time when inflammation , i use my co-mote,automatically fluid discharge. Why are fluid discharge? And what is treatment of this problem.

ANSWER: Amit:

Sorry, but you'll have to explain more clearly what the problem is.  Also, I cannot identify co-mote so you may have to give me the generic or chemical name so I can find it.

A fluid discharge could mean inflammation or infection of the urinary passage, but this is usually not related to any seminal vesicle issues.

QUESTION: Sir,When i goes to latrine & sit there(indian style),then inflemmation start and fluid discharge automatically after this pain in my hip and right leg and muschels.I have suffering this problem  from last one year.i always try to better treatment and i went many doctors but not good result come,but a surgeon said to me this is problem of seminal vesicle and treat in currentlly(15days) with drug(Semento and doxycycline and lactic)but not too good result shown.between treatment a lady surgeon dilitate my urine way after that the problem increase.now days the most problem is fluid discharge and inflemmation in urine bladder(urinary tract infection).
present time the doctors treat to me also said the problem cover after ,marrige automatically.so please indicate a full treatment.kindlly soon because my carrer intrupted.

Answer
Amit:

The responsibility for creating and implementing a treatment plan is placed on your treating physicians.  From your description, I doubt that you actually have inflammation of the seminal vesicles.  Prostatitis seems more likely.

Since you are not getting any adequate help from your current physicians, I suggest you get an outside opinion from a University Urology Teaching Center.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD