Urology/Venous leakage?

Hey doc, Is eczema in anyway related to venous leak (atopic eczema, statis dermatitis)? I saw somewhere that eczema is somehow related to venous leak or that it can somehow weaken veins. Is this true? Can it mean that I might have weak vein valves in penis? Or are this matters completely separated and have no connection?
 What about auto-immunity diseases do these have any relation to venous leakage? And if they have do you know what spesific diseases or all of them?

I am not aware of any relationship between eczema or specific auto-immune diseases and venous leak (as related to erectile dysfunction).  It is always possible for any doctor to not be aware of something in medicine, but I have never heard of this relationship.  

Joel Gelman, M.D.

Urethral Stricture Disease, Peyronie's Disease and disorders of penile curvature, Erectile Dysfunction with a focus on penile implant surgery, Male Incontinence, Hypospadias

Dr. Gelman is a Board Certified Fellowship Trained expert in Male Reconstructive Urology and the Director of the Center for Reconstructive Urology in the Department of Urology at UC, Irvine Medical Center.

American Urologic Association Society of GU Reconstructive Surgeons (Board of Directors) International Sexual Medicine Society Western Section, Americal Urological Association

Journal of Urology Urology Journal of Endourology

Residency in Urology, UCLA, completed 1995 Fellowship in GU Reconstruction, Devine Center, completed 1997

The Center for Reconstructive Urology is a regional, national, and international Tertiary Referral Center for urethral stricture disease, penile curvature, erectile dysfunction, male incontinence, and other surgical disorders of the male urethra and penis. Patients have travelled from 24 different states and other countries to receive care at the Center for Reconstructive Urology. More information can be found at