Urology/Venous leakage?

Question
Hey doc, Is eczema in anyway related to venous leak (atopic eczema, statis dermatitis)? I saw somewhere that eczema is somehow related to venous leak or that it can somehow weaken veins. Is this true? Can it mean that I might have weak vein valves in penis? Or are this matters completely separated and have no connection?
 What about auto-immunity diseases do these have any relation to venous leakage? And if they have do you know what spesific diseases or all of them?

Answer
I am not aware of any relationship between eczema or specific auto-immune diseases and venous leak (as related to erectile dysfunction).  It is always possible for any doctor to not be aware of something in medicine, but I have never heard of this relationship.  

Urology

Joel Gelman, M.D.