Urology/White bubble on penis

QUESTION: Hi there dear doctor. Ive been having this white bubble on my penis for the past month. Ive already gone to 3 doctors that observed quickly and said it was nothing and to continue my normal life. Im really scared with this. Can you please give your opinion

ANSWER: Jonhatan:

Sorry, but we don't give diagnostic opinions on this forum.  We're not allowed to.  That is the responsibility of your local physicians.  If you've seen three physicians and none thought it was anything significant, then it probably is nothing to worry about.  For a skin problem, the true experts are the dermatologists so you may want to go there for a definitive answer.  Try to find one with experience in male genital problems.

QUESTION: Many thanks for your answer! But if you see this what could you think it may be? Do you think it can someyhing to do with hpv?

My best regards

Like I said, we cannot give specific opinions on lesions as you've asked.  Not only would this violate the rules of this forum, but it would arguably constitute practicing medicine over the internet.  If we told you it was nothing and it turned out later to be an early cancer or a severe infection, there would be reason to be unhappy about it.  More importantly, it's extremely difficult to make an accurate or reliable diagnosis from a picture especially over the Internet so we just don't do it.  Please check with your physician.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute