Urology/White bubble on penis

Question
penis
penis  
penis
penis  
QUESTION: Hi there dear doctor. Ive been having this white bubble on my penis for the past month. Ive already gone to 3 doctors that observed quickly and said it was nothing and to continue my normal life. Im really scared with this. Can you please give your opinion

ANSWER: Jonhatan:

Sorry, but we don't give diagnostic opinions on this forum.  We're not allowed to.  That is the responsibility of your local physicians.  If you've seen three physicians and none thought it was anything significant, then it probably is nothing to worry about.  For a skin problem, the true experts are the dermatologists so you may want to go there for a definitive answer.  Try to find one with experience in male genital problems.

QUESTION: Many thanks for your answer! But if you see this what could you think it may be? Do you think it can someyhing to do with hpv?

My best regards

Answer
Jonhatan:

Like I said, we cannot give specific opinions on lesions as you've asked.  Not only would this violate the rules of this forum, but it would arguably constitute practicing medicine over the internet.  If we told you it was nothing and it turned out later to be an early cancer or a severe infection, there would be reason to be unhappy about it.  More importantly, it's extremely difficult to make an accurate or reliable diagnosis from a picture especially over the Internet so we just don't do it.  Please check with your physician.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD