Urology/dripping of urine

Question
    I am having problem of urine gets dripping after urination(after mid-stream). Some weeks ago I witnessed liquid sperms or low quality sperms being ejaculated if I imagine a sex.
Now I am taking rest and have not witnessed any sperm problem but urine gets dripping. Is there need any treatment?

Thanks

Answer
Jagat:

You are describing post void dribbling.  This is a very common problem.  The best remedy is to press on the base of the scrotum with your fingers, then move your hand forward towards the base of the penis.  This will express the teaspoon or so of urine that sits in the bulbous urethra and sometimes drips out later.

I can't tell from your description what the other issue is.  Semen thickness and volume are often variable or this could indicate an infection of some sort.  It if persists, check with your physician.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD