Urology/dripping of urine

I am having problem of urine gets dripping after urination(after mid-stream). Some weeks ago I witnessed liquid sperms or low quality sperms being ejaculated if I imagine a sex.
Now I am taking rest and have not witnessed any sperm problem but urine gets dripping. Is there need any treatment?

You are describing post void dribbling.  This is a very common problem.  The best remedy is to press on the base of the scrotum with your fingers, then move your hand forward towards the base of the penis.  This will express the teaspoon or so of urine that sits in the bulbous urethra and sometimes drips out later.

I can't tell from your description what the other issue is.  Semen thickness and volume are often variable or this could indicate an infection of some sort.  It if persists, check with your physician.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute