Urology/ejaculation without erection

I am suffering from ejaculation without erection. when i was 14 years old i started to rub myself against the bed and used to ejaculate without erection. i did it for 4-5 years without knowing the adverse effect of this. i stopped doing this when i got 20 and started masturbation but i did never ejaculate with full erection. now i am 26 and i have had sex many times but i had to take vigra and cialis. Although i know the adverse side effects of these pills but i had no choice as many times i did not take pills and i could not even penetrate and ejaculated (without erection) while we were involved in foreplay. but when i take such pills i usually perform for 5-6 minutes. i dont wanna take pills all the time it gives me a headache. what should i do? which type of doctor u recommend me to see? I am unmarried, frustrated and stressed. give me some suggestions.

The problem is not ejaculation; the problem is an ED problem.  Viagra and Cialis appear to work and headache is a common side effect, but the majority of patients to take these pills don't have headaches.  Sometimes, a different pill in the same class will work without the headaches so it may be worth trying one more viagra-like pill like levitra.

For further evaluation of your ED, you can talk to your regular physician or consult a local urologist.  There are treatments for ED that do not require pills.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute