Urology/Enlarged Seminal Vessicle

Question
I am 21, never had any sexual relationship, I don't drink,don't smoke,I have been diagnosed with enlarged seminal vesicle by urologist. My right testis is like three times bigger than the left one. He told me, that it is due to hydrocele. But lately my right testicle feel so heavy, and slightly pain. Whenever I lift it, it ease the pain. Could you tell me what causes the seminal vesicle to be enlarged, what should I do to cure it. Plus, I ejaculated so quickly during sex arousal, and the semen is like transparent, and diluted. What should I do?.

Answer
Meor:

An enlarged seminal vesicle could mean a blockage such as a cyst, but this usually causes enlargement on both sides.  Regardless, we typically don't treat it as it is usually asymptommatic.  It pobably8 has nothing to do with the semen changes you've noted.

A hydrocele can certainly cause heaviness and discomfort.  Naturally, when you lift it you are relieving the weight and the pain should diminish.  In such cases, only a surgical repair will cure the hydrocele.  

Premature ejaculation is another problem.  It is typically an anxiety issue and can be treated with either sex therapy by a certified practitioner or with medications which delay ejaculation.

You should discuss these issues with your urologist.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD