Urology/erectile disfunction

Dear sir/ma,
I am aged 28 and i am suffering from the consequencies of rough masturbation. i dont feel any sensation when having sex with my girl friend and i experience delay ejaculation though my penis is rigid but no sensation during my intercourse with my girl friend. I also do experience back pain.
what could be the solution to this problem

The cause of your problem is unclear as it may or may not have anything to do with "rough masturbation".  Loss of sensation could be psychological, neurological or hormonal.  It may or may not be related to your back pain.  This will require some investigation by your physician.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute