Urology/erectile disfunction

Question
Dear sir/ma,
I am aged 28 and i am suffering from the consequencies of rough masturbation. i dont feel any sensation when having sex with my girl friend and i experience delay ejaculation though my penis is rigid but no sensation during my intercourse with my girl friend. I also do experience back pain.
what could be the solution to this problem

Answer
Emmanuel:
The cause of your problem is unclear as it may or may not have anything to do with "rough masturbation".  Loss of sensation could be psychological, neurological or hormonal.  It may or may not be related to your back pain.  This will require some investigation by your physician.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD