Urology/Erectile Dysfunction

Question
I am 23 years old. I had left varicocele surgery 2 years ago. After the surgery i thought that my life will become as normal as it was before surgery but Since my surgery i have faced many problems related to urination and sex. Currently i am facing these problems.
I am not able to get erections due to my thoughts. I am not able to mentally visualize. I also think i am facing difficulty in dreaming means i not able to make visualz in my mind. I am not getting sex feelings nor i am getting the feeling that my bladder is full. I am also not getting the relaxing feeling after urination. Also these problems started when my weight increased from 58kg to 64kg. My belly has put some fats, is this thing has anything to do with this?

Answer
Salman:

You have a number of issues.  There is nothing physical that the varicocele surgery would have done.  Your problems with erections, urination and libido are not directly related.  You'll need to discuss these issues with your primary physician.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD