Urology/Growth near urinary meatus

Question
Growth near meatus
Growth near meatus  
Doctor,
I am a 26 yr old, uncircumcised male. I have been sexually active from when I was 19 years of age. When I was younger I had a tight foreskin, which I loosened with stretching (sometimes aggressive) by myself over many years.
I have a round, smooth, bubble like growth (looks like a boil or a cyst) near my urinary meatus (between the meatus and frenulum). I have had this from when I was 20 yrs old at least (don't remember clearly from before then). It does not itch, leak any fluid or pus. It hasn't grown in size, spread to a different place, or changed in color or roughness of skin. It hasn't created any hindrance during urination, masturbation or other sexual activities either. I was wondering if this is a cause for concern - could it be cancer or some other STD like HPV? Is there a name for this condition?
I have attached an image of the growth. Please let me know your thoughts.

Answer
Chris:

I can't really tell much from the photo.  Even if I could, the kind of specific diagnostic advice you need cannot be given on this forum; it's not permitted.  You should contact your primary physician.  This forum is for general questions only and we cannot give specific diagnoses.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD