Urology/Penis injury can lead to infection also?

Question
I am suffering from penis injury caused by excessive masturbation. Injury is on penis head on the left side down of penis head. I think it is internal because I can not see anything on penis skin or externally. How will I know that injury reached urethra? I do not bleed during urination. Will it bleed during urination if wound spreads or reaches urethra? Will it cause infection? Please note that I do not bleed during urination. Is there still chance of self recovery?

Answer
Den:

It is unlikely for any penile injury from masturbation to affect voiding or the urethra.  The systems are separate.  If a urethral injury happened, there would most likely be noticeable blood in the urine or at least microscopic blood.  Most penile injuries not involving the urethra heal on their own, but it can take some time.  You may want to check with your local physicians.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD