Urology/Risk of pregnancy from incorrect usage of a condom

I have reasons to believe that a sliver of preejaculate has been present on the outer tip of condom during having sex with my girlfriend. This is because I've tried to put on the condom inside-out. When I noticed my error, I quickly flipped it, and applied correctly. While i know that preejaculation has low impregnating potential it stresses me because I worry about my girlfriend. The things of note are that she was probably near ovulation at the time and while squeezing the tip of the condom I probably wiped off most of the fluid off it (I can't really remember doing it on purpose). My last ejaculation was during masturbation the day before. The stray sperm could be taken out by preejaculation coming from petting (not the actual coitus) and after that I have urinated. The actual ejaculation was in condom, which did not bear any signs of mechanical damage. Is there any real chance of that resulting in pregnancy, or am I simply being paranoid and the chance is no bigger than me being abducted by aliens in this moment?

Sorry, but anytime you fail to use the condom correctly and there is any exposure to semen or even pre-ejaculate, there is the possibility however remote of a pregnancy.  While the risk is small, it is not zero.  

Send me another note when you return after your alien abduction!

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute