Urology/Risk of pregnancy from incorrect usage of a condom

Question
Hello,
I have reasons to believe that a sliver of preejaculate has been present on the outer tip of condom during having sex with my girlfriend. This is because I've tried to put on the condom inside-out. When I noticed my error, I quickly flipped it, and applied correctly. While i know that preejaculation has low impregnating potential it stresses me because I worry about my girlfriend. The things of note are that she was probably near ovulation at the time and while squeezing the tip of the condom I probably wiped off most of the fluid off it (I can't really remember doing it on purpose). My last ejaculation was during masturbation the day before. The stray sperm could be taken out by preejaculation coming from petting (not the actual coitus) and after that I have urinated. The actual ejaculation was in condom, which did not bear any signs of mechanical damage. Is there any real chance of that resulting in pregnancy, or am I simply being paranoid and the chance is no bigger than me being abducted by aliens in this moment?

Answer
Mattheo:

Sorry, but anytime you fail to use the condom correctly and there is any exposure to semen or even pre-ejaculate, there is the possibility however remote of a pregnancy.  While the risk is small, it is not zero.  

Send me another note when you return after your alien abduction!

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD