Urology/the squeeze technique

Question
Hello Sir

i am just asking about the squeeze technique for premature ejaculation ,  every time i squeeze my penis just below the glans it seems that it trigger my ejaculation and not make it subside down

when i squeeze my penis my PC muscles contract hard and i ejaculate so i am asking you Doctor what is the error i am doing , is i am squeezing too late or what ??

thanks in advance Docotr

Answer
Adam:

The squeeze technique is used for premature ejaculation but it's not a  cure and there are better treatments now such as behavioral sex therapy and SSRI type medications.

But you asked what you are doing wrong.  You should squeeze the glans, not just below it.  If this doesn't work, then don't use the squeeze technique.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD