Urology/the squeeze technique

Hello Sir

i am just asking about the squeeze technique for premature ejaculation ,  every time i squeeze my penis just below the glans it seems that it trigger my ejaculation and not make it subside down

when i squeeze my penis my PC muscles contract hard and i ejaculate so i am asking you Doctor what is the error i am doing , is i am squeezing too late or what ??

thanks in advance Docotr

The squeeze technique is used for premature ejaculation but it's not a  cure and there are better treatments now such as behavioral sex therapy and SSRI type medications.

But you asked what you are doing wrong.  You should squeeze the glans, not just below it.  If this doesn't work, then don't use the squeeze technique.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute