Urology/a slight twist in erection of the penis

Question
QUESTION: but you said earlier that if your penis also during erection little twisted does that can not evil?only if your penis turns up to 90 degrees than you can damage he?greetings

ANSWER: Abdulhamit:

Your question is a little unclear.  A slight twist of the penis that occurs naturally is usually not a concern.  A twisting pressure applied to the penis can potentially cause some variable degree of damage depending on the repetitiveness, severity, pressure and degree of twisting involved.  Bending an erect penis to 90 degress or more can potentially cause some permanent damage.  I hope this helps.

QUESTION: Thank you for giving me this helps mr leslie, what could be in that case (a slight twist in erection of the penis) in the penis are damaged? veins erectile nerves or what? I have slight nagging tingling on the left but I see no strange things on my penis, I get a boner and I come to orgasm, at which symtonen I can think of a penis injury? thank you I'm glad you exist I love youjb

Answer
Abdulhamit:

A slight twisting could be from scar tissue, mild Peyronie's disease or fibrosis.  It could also be a consequence of a surgery such as a circumcision.  It doesn't necessarily mean there is any damage.

An unusual sensation in the penis could be related to the above or to other problems such as a neuropathy (nerve injury) or diabetes.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD