sir i am a 15 year old boy no histroy of urinary problem
one saturday in night i noticed few drops of pink colour urine
next day morning my urine urine become bright red urine with no pain
next urine was also that colour after i drink lots of water the urine started becoming lighter in colour on monday it become normal in colour i went to doctor have a blood test urine microscopic test which show rbc was nil and a ultrasound which was normal the blood test was also normal few days i take one more urine microscopic test which show rbc was nil sir search in net which show that painless bright red is symptom of bladder cancer i am afraid
or sir can it due to eating pink cotton candy and i also get light hard on my back that day while climbibg in sliding

Bladder cancer in a 15 year old would be exceedingly rare and unusual.  I would suggest you consult with a pediatric urologist to determine what other treatment or diagnostic testing would be recommended.

The redness is certainly not from eating pink cotton candy although your fall might be responsible.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute