Urology/Always get aroused

Dear Dr. Stephen,
I need your assistance please as i visited many doctors local with no progress.
I am 35 years old guy , had a mild case of venous leakage , doctors treats me with pills of nature herbs like zinc , ginger , ginkgo biloba , ginseng.
It helped me to get harder yet not enough to continue till I reach ejaculated.
Doctors then describe me viagra which helped me more to last till i ejaculated.

I stopped all herbs pills since over 2 months now but I face a very hard situation , now once i lay in bed -even without sleeping- or sit comfy my penis start to  get rigid, not enough for intercourse but it is not flaccid and this makes me feel very frustrated, i can not move easily after i lay for a little or sit as i am afraid i will hurt my semi rigid penis.
I visited 2 doctors and said nothing wrong with me , but really i feel tight in my life, even when i drive after few minutes sitting my penis start to be filled with blood.
Have you heard something like this before plz ? i will really appreciate any advice.

If I understand you correctly, the issue is some level of mildly increased penile rigidity but not 100% when sitting or lying in bed.  

I have not heard of this specific problem before.  Any "treatment" is likely to interfere with your sexual performance.

My best guess is that this is due to psychological issues of some sort or some low level of direct stimulation even if it's not sexual in nature.

I would suggest you talk to your primary physician about this and see what he says.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute