Urology/how to avert my uti?

Question
sir,I am 27 year's old man from india suffering from uti since last one month the problem is that i always feel constant need to pee.
IN Oder to ditect and diagnose this problem i conducted culture and senstivity test culture of urine growth of E-COLI after 48hour incubation at 37 degree celcius.
sensitive- ceftriaxone ceftazidime
moderate senditive-cefotaxime levofloxacin
highly senstive- moxyfloxacin 22mm
amoxyclave--16mm
resistance- nitrofurantion, cefuroxime cefepime.
which prooved becteria in my urinery tract and the
on the basis of result of the senstivity test dr advised me to take 2 belofloxacin tab daily for five days after taking that when the condition persisted then dr. advised me to take 1 maxofloxacin daily for 5 days but no impovement visible so far as i have conducted ultrasound of my whole abdomen everything was ok in that examination not i am confused what to do it stinging more when i study i am confuse what should i do?

Answer
Swatatnra:

Any confirmed UTI in a male is considered a "complicated UTI" and usually requires 10-14 days of antibiotics.  In addition, a review should be done to determine the source since men do not typically get UTIs.  We may find prostatitis, stones or other abnormalities that would predispose to infection.  An ultrasound is not considered detailed enough for this review.  I suggest you consult a urologist.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD