Urology/concerns about masturbation

Question
i am a male.i have been masturbating for nearly 7 years.
is it a side effect to lose some fat below the chest and above the stomach making my chest look like breasts of a woman.
how can i make it look normal.

could u you please elaborate on the side effects of masturbation ?

are wet dreams side effect of it?
how can i improve my sexual health ?
i would be grateful if you could explain all these,please.

thank you.

Answer
Peter:

There are no side effects of masturbation except possibly psychological in some cultures.

It is not responsible for any possible breast enlargement which should be checked with your local physician.

Wet dreams are also not a side effect of masturbation but just the body's way of emptying the seminal vesicles.

Improvement in sexual health is the same as for general health: good diet, exercise, not smoking and no alcohol to excess.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD