Urology/concerns about masturbation

i am a male.i have been masturbating for nearly 7 years.
is it a side effect to lose some fat below the chest and above the stomach making my chest look like breasts of a woman.
how can i make it look normal.

could u you please elaborate on the side effects of masturbation ?

are wet dreams side effect of it?
how can i improve my sexual health ?
i would be grateful if you could explain all these,please.

thank you.

There are no side effects of masturbation except possibly psychological in some cultures.

It is not responsible for any possible breast enlargement which should be checked with your local physician.

Wet dreams are also not a side effect of masturbation but just the body's way of emptying the seminal vesicles.

Improvement in sexual health is the same as for general health: good diet, exercise, not smoking and no alcohol to excess.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute