Urology/ed

Question
hi,
  dr i'm a healthy guy 32 with no medical problems except i'm very mildly overweight. i have sex only two times in three months as i live far from my home. For a month i'm not getting regular nocturnal erections, the last week when i had sex i had good erection but the second day it was mild. is there possibility that i'm having hormonal imbalance or low t, actually from few months i noticed some new hair growths on my shoulders and upper arms. and i have also decreased ejaculation volume. please help is it hormonal or any other physical cause?

Answer
Steeve:

Its not possible to determine the cause of your problem from the information presented.  The fact that the nocturnal erections are diminished does suggest a possible problem but this is not definitive and the fact that things worked well once and not the next day is suggestive of a psychological component.  Talk to your physician if this continues and have the testosterone level checked.  If that's normal, then there could be other causes of your problem.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD