Urology/Flaking Skin on Glans

Question
Dry area on glans
Dry area on glans  
I'm a 50 year old circumcised male and for the past 10 years, I have had an area on my glans that is dry & flaky. It has been examined by my primary care physician, a urologist & dermatologist. None seemed concerned.I have used cortisone, Vaseline and hand lotion. Sometimes after showering or being in a pool the area is reddish & chapped. My only concern is that it may be very early penile cancer.Photo attached.

Answer
Greg:

If you've seen a urologist and dermatologist, you can be pretty certain that they are not missing a penile cancer.  Typical problems could be yeast infections, allergies or excema.  The best expert would be the deermatologist so you may want to ask him about the diagnosis and best treatment options.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD