Urology/Inflamed and slightly puffy skin under head of penis

Question
Side View
Side View  

Front view
Front view  
Last Tuesday i noticed some red skin under the head of of my penis after masturbation, i initially thought nothing of it. However it has not gone away and the skin remains slightly puffy. There is no pus or any substance inside, just puffy skin.
I have continued to wash it with soap everyday, even putting E45 cream on it to ease the inflammation. However i have now stopped putting anything on it due to it seeming to make the inflammation worse and it now has spread further along.
It is itchy at some points but not all of the time and is not painful. Occasionally i feel a slight burning sensation when peeing.
I am currently in a long term relationship, with her being the only sexual partner i have had. She has had problems with thrush in the past.
I have been to the doctors twice in the past week (unrelated issues) and wouldn't like to go again unless necessary :p
(i am circumsized, if that makes any difference)
Any ideas on what it is would be greatly appreciated and ease my worrying :D
Thank you very much in advance.

Answer
Kris:

The most common cause of a red rash on the penis is usually a yeast infection.  You should have discussed this with the physicians you saw.  You may try a mild anti-fungal cream, but if this persists, you'll need to consult a physician.  Dermatologists are the real experts in difficult rashes even if on the penis.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD