Urology/lost of sensation in penis

3-4 weeks ago i had an injury while using the penis extender device. Since then my sensation has dropped drastically and I can no longer obtain an erection consciously In addition now i feel pain whenever i do get erect.
I use the bathroom frequently and im constipated most of the time. It seems like the device did more damage than i originally thought.
morning wood is still there although i dont realize that I have it until i touch it.
I have seen many questions about this situation from people with past similar experience. Have you heard of any successful stories from any of those you answered? and I know time is the best remedy for now. Thanks for listening

You have now joined the long list of men who have tried various exercises and devices to increase penis size and ended up with some damage.  In most cases, things do slowly improve but it can take months.  Meanwhile, since you are not now functioning, I would suggest you talk to your primary physician to see about some help with Viagra or something like it.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute