Urology/Penile vein?

Question
Head, vein?
Head, vein?  
I have recently found a lump on the under head of my penis about 2 weeks ago (I have had unprotected sex, last was perhaps 2 months ago). It does not irritate me or give me any pain, there are no other visible marks or bumps. The size of the lump varies in size at depending on the activity at hand, it seems to have enlarged slightly. The picture was taken just after an erection had subsided. I am hoping it is not an STD lesion, I can't find a specific symptom to this and was looking for professional feedback.

Answer
James:

We cannot give a diagnosis on this forum as it is intended only for general questions.  This could be a vein or a small cyst.  Neither is very serious.  However, to find out for sure, you'll need to contact your local physician or consult a urologist.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD