Urology/premature ejaculation

I am now 22.
I have been masturbating for nearly 7years.
I want to get rid of it.does masturbation leads to premature  ejaculation.
I find that i come earlier than at the initial stages of masturbation.
Now it is within 3minutes.
Please suggest a remedy to increase the time of erection.
Please send a reply asap.

Premature ejaculation is a very common sexual disorder in men.  It is not related to masturbation.  It's a problem of anxiety and control.

Remedies include SSRI type medications and behavioral modification exercises by a certified sex therapist.  Talk to your physician who can direct you to treatment.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute