Urology/Slow urine stream

Question
Hello, Sir!
Thank you for your efforts.
I'm 24. Single. Sexually active for about a year now. Have sex twice or thrice a month. I also masturbate once a day; sometimes twice.

I suffered from bacterial prostatitis two years ago. after four months of medication I was cured.

Now, I don't have any symptoms of prostatic issues. No burning sensation during ejaculation or urination. No erection problems. But, Sometimes it takes a little while to urinate and the urine stream is slow.

I wonder why???

Answer
Abanoub:

You state that you've had prostatitis treated in the past.  This can sometimes cause swelling or scarring that can persist long after the original infection.  Or you could be starting a relapse.  

Since your stream is only slow at times, it is unlikely to be anything terribly serious, but you should probably consult with a urologist to be sure.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD