Urology/Tenderness in penis?

Question
QUESTION: - I'm 25 years old. I have had a little tenderness/mild pain when I touch or stroke the upper left side of my penis (looking from my point of view). Does it sound dangerous? Is it anyway related to venous leakage? Can prostatitis cause this? Thank you!

ANSWER: Tomasz:

To answer your question, it doesn't sound dangerous and it's not related to venous leakage.  Prostatitis might do this.  Check with your physician to find out what this is and how best to treat it.

QUESTION: Could the corpus cavernosum be damaged? I dont feel any pain if I dont touch it and I dont see any abnormalities in the penis but I have had sometimes very powerful night/morning erections and had feared that these erections could have caused somekind of injury, is this possible?

Answer
Tomasz:

In medicine, almost anything is possible but it would exceedingly unusual for a "powerful" nocturnal or morning erection to cause a problem.  After all, the penis is designed to do just this and at 25 years of age most men have similar rigid erections.  

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD