on 6 april night i saw i some drops of pink urine yesterday morning i saw my urine was bright red in colour after the end of day it was pink i have no pain or other symptoms
today my urine was clear but i want to doctor have a blood test it was normal urine test was nil for rbc tommorrow i have a ultrasound
i am 14 year boy what is my problem is it cancer

It is not possible to determine if you have a cancer from the available information.  Cancers of the urinary tract in 14 year olds is quite unusual.  A check for a stone might be reasonable as this would be a more likely cause than cancer.  Most of the time, no serious problem is discovered.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute