Urology/urine

Question
on 6 april night i saw i some drops of pink urine yesterday morning i saw my urine was bright red in colour after the end of day it was pink i have no pain or other symptoms
today my urine was clear but i want to doctor have a blood test it was normal urine test was nil for rbc tommorrow i have a ultrasound
i am 14 year boy what is my problem is it cancer

Answer
Pankaj:

It is not possible to determine if you have a cancer from the available information.  Cancers of the urinary tract in 14 year olds is quite unusual.  A check for a stone might be reasonable as this would be a more likely cause than cancer.  Most of the time, no serious problem is discovered.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD