sir i want to one night i found some pink drop of urine in tiolet but i didnot think about it next morning my urine colour looks normal but when i collected urine in mug it was bright red in colour
there was no pain or other symptom at end of the day it was pink and in night it clear ups
next day i went to doctor i went to urine rbc it was normal blood was also normal and ultrasound of abdomen was also normal
a person toll me it could be symptom of bladder cancer
my age is just 15 year old

Blood in the urine is usually harmless but it can be scary.  In older adults, it may be a sign of a possible bladder cancer but this would be quite rare in someone your age.

Renal ultrasounds are useful, but they often don't have enough anatomical detail to clarify a diagnosis.  Please consult a pediatric urologist if one is available.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute