Urology/usual erection after urination

Question
QUESTION: Hello sir,
         After JUST urination, I am finding that I am unable to erect my penis(usual or normal erection as per my wish).What is the cause? It is happening after a weird ejaculation. Please Help....

Thanks

ANSWER: Jagat:

It would be unuusal to have an erection after urination.  Urination involves nerves that run counter to those that produce erections.  This is why it's hard to void when you have a full erection.

QUESTION: Sir my problem is the weakness of my penis. It is not getting that much strong as it used to be in earlier.Will it be cured automatically or not?
I am anxious about this.

Answer
Jagat:

I'm not sure what you mean by "weakness of the penis".  There are no muscles in the penis to get weak so I assume you mean a weak erection.  If this is a persistent problem that precludes intercourse, you'll need to see a physician.  A psychological issue could do this or it could be something else.  Most of the time, a short course of sildenafil can help.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD