Urology/venous leakage

doctor i'm 16 years old and i think i may have venous leakage.first of all,i'm an athlete and healthy as a man can symptoms are : i'm losing my erection without constant stimulation,the loss begins after the first 40 seconds ,but the glans deflates almost immidiately,i lose my erection when i'm standing up and my penis is somehow desensitized,i can olny achieve orgasm and stay hard with masturbation.also my libido is very low and i rarely have spontaneous erections.the positive is that i have almost every day hard rock night erections and less commonly(4 times per week)morning erection but the glans  is a little deflated and when i wake up and stand up the are lost within a minute.if it helps,i'm masturbating 1-2 times per day and i'm watching a lot of porn.i'm masturbating from 12 years old but i noticed this problems one year ago,at my 15 i'm teriffied i have a venous leakage?did over masturbation caused it or is it  congenital veneous leakage?and sorry for my bad english but i'm from greece.

First, the glans is not supposed to be that hard.  If it were, it would risk hurting your female partners.

Next, the fact that you stay hard with masturbation means that there is a psychological issue and that this is most likely not primarily venous leak.

Masturbation does not do any of this.

Get over your embarrassment and ask your physician for advice at this point.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute