Urology/whitish penis discharge during stooling only

QUESTION: i have a teeth bite on my penis from my sister during fighty at my teenage and after that i had pain during urination but it stop after two days without medication.Then after some years when i have attain my puberty age but without sexually active when i stool after normal urination and still stooling i see thick whitish discharge from my penis and it look like sperm.i have done urine culture but does not yield any baterial grow but moderate grow of unable to maintain my erection like now to produce semen for culture(it has lead to ED).pls i need help from doctors pls.what is causing the discharge and how can i cure 23 years old and still not sexually active because i dont have the feeling.i need urgent help pls

ANSWER: Eedee:

Most likely the discharge is just prostatic secretions squeezed out of the prostate by having a large bowel movement.  Since this is a normal occurrence, there is no specific treatment except to have more frequent ejaculations (to keep the seminal vesicles less full) and use laxatives and stool softeners appropriately to avoid the large stools that cause this.

Trouble maintaining an erection is another issue for which treatment, such as Viagra, is available.  You indicated that you "dont have the feeling" but did not elaborate on just what feeling you are referring to.  If the problem is lack of interest in sexual activity (or low libido) this can be caused by the ED, psychological issues such as depression, or low hormone levels.  Talk to your physician about this.

QUESTION: but the discharge occur in the morning and only during stooling and it has some other symptom like internal heat from the body.and the discharge is thick

I can't explain your sensation of "internal heat from the body" or why it occurs only in the morning except that the stool may be more firm at that time.  Prostatic secretions can be thick and it fits your presentation.  There is no other explanation that I know that would explain a discharge only with a bowel movement, but chekc with your physician.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute