Urology/Need Help

Question
Sir, kindly tell me what r the reason for pelvic Steal Syndrome ? I wanna know that if it is due to any injury or surgery? Because i was normal and then automatically amused that when i stand up I concentrated more i cant get erection. and when i don't think about it, i remain normal. i assumed by my self with any girl. Please let me know the reason of pelvic Steal Syndrome that if it is happen on its own or by any other factor is behind . I am Also Unmarried. and i never do sex in my hole life.
in last what is the reason of pelvic steal syndrome ? injury or surgery or there is another big reason beacuse everything has a reason pls tell m

Answer
Syed:

Pelvic steal syndrome is a condition where the blood is shunted away from the penis due to the need for extra blood in the larger muscles of the lower back and buttocks.  This can sometimes account for the difficulty in maintaining erections in some men when they stand, but it usually isn't an issue when lying down.

It doesn't usually require any treamtent.  If you have further questions, you may want to check with your lcoal physician.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD