Urology/Penile trauma, change in appearance

Question
Dr Leslie about 3 weeks ago I participated in some v-jelqs, I jelqed a couple times when I was 17 or 18 and I remembered getting harder erections so I thought trying this again could be beneficial. Well this is what my penis looks like. It's bronzed and veiny. This has been a very depressing ordeal and I shall post two photos for you if you could please speculate on what has happened to my member. Sex doesn't feel the same and my girl is beginning to notice the darker part of my penis and the visible ugly veins...thanks for your service here as I can of afford a urologist just yet.

http://i315.photobucket.com/albums/ll469/mediamilitia/image.jpg
http://i315.photobucket.com/albums/ll469/mediamilitia/image-2.jpg

I will post this as a public question just to warn people that these techniques are dangerous. I hope my defects are not permanent.

Thanks

Answer
Anonymous:

We do not give individual or personal diagnoses or advice; just answer general questions.  In most cases, changes in penis skin color are more or less permanent or semi-permanent meaning they may take quite a long time to fade.  There really is no known treatment.  Lasers can sometimes be used for prominent superficial veins.  You are lucky that the erections still work and sensation has not been affected.  Those are much more bothersome problems.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD