Urology/Penis is ruined?

Hello sir it seems I have ruined my penis. I massaged my penis vigorously for ten minutes using a grip where my thumb put a lot of pressure on my dorsal nerves or w.e, 2 Months later and I have minimal feeling in my penis. I've had nocturnal erections and wet dreams but when I get aroused by my partner I can barely feel my erection and it deflates sometimes, is not possible I have ruined the tissue and nerves from to much pressure or is this reversible. What happens to nerves in the penis when someone causes trauma like I did. I'm 25 and I fear my sexual life is over forever.

If there was damage to the dorsal nerves, then there is certainly a possibility that this will resolve over the next 4-6 months.  I would not expect your activity to be associated with permanent damage.  Sensation changes can also be caused by neurological disorders and diabetes.  Of course, information provided on the internet can never be considered meaningful advice in comparison to what is provided when you are being seen by a Urologist who can examine you.  One option is always to schedule an appointment with a doctor.  Best of luck.

Joel Gelman, M.D.

Urethral Stricture Disease, Peyronie's Disease and disorders of penile curvature, Erectile Dysfunction with a focus on penile implant surgery, Male Incontinence, Hypospadias

Dr. Gelman is a Board Certified Fellowship Trained expert in Male Reconstructive Urology and the Director of the Center for Reconstructive Urology in the Department of Urology at UC, Irvine Medical Center.

American Urologic Association Society of GU Reconstructive Surgeons (Board of Directors) International Sexual Medicine Society Western Section, Americal Urological Association

Journal of Urology Urology Journal of Endourology

Residency in Urology, UCLA, completed 1995 Fellowship in GU Reconstruction, Devine Center, completed 1997

The Center for Reconstructive Urology is a regional, national, and international Tertiary Referral Center for urethral stricture disease, penile curvature, erectile dysfunction, male incontinence, and other surgical disorders of the male urethra and penis. Patients have travelled from 24 different states and other countries to receive care at the Center for Reconstructive Urology. More information can be found at