Urology/penis & urination

Question
Hello sir,
         Some months ago I had a weird and ugly masturbation/ejaculation. Since then I had my penis condition very weak. After urination(other times also) when I try to tight or squeeze my PC muscle it behaves like dysfunction; some what like that. What is the cause and treatment? Please reply I will remain grateful to you."

Answer
Jagat:

Unfortunately I cannot answer your question as the exact meaning is unclear.  What do you mean by a "penis condition very weak"?  The PC muscle either contracts or not.  Exactly what kind of PC muscle dysfunction do you believe you are experiencing?

Cause and treatment will likely require a visit with a local physician.  Due to regulations, we don't generally make diagnoses or recommend treatments on this forum.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD