Urology/Problems regarding sex

Hello Doctor,
I am a 33 year old male. My penis is circumcised(This was done in childhood because the foreskin did not get retracted.), and it is about 4 inches in length when erect.
I am facing the following problems:
1) Slight pain and discomfort during masturbation. This really reduces the pleasure.
2) Whenever I go out with a girl, I get a slight pain when she holds or rubs the penis especially the upper part of it (the glans).
3) Reduced sensitivity and reduced pleasure on some of the pleasure spots on the penis, especially on the maximum sensitivity area on the underside of the penis which is between the glans and the shaft. Due to this reduced sensitivity, I am having to apply greater pressure with the penis during masturbation. I suspect some nerve endings may have died out, is the possible/likely?
4) The top part of the penis (The glans) remains quite soft even during an erection. Also, I don't get really hard and easy erections. This is serious enough that nowadays, I have been unable to penetrate.
5) On a recent consultation with a urologist, he performed a prostrate massage and asked me to take a urine test immediately after that. The results of the test revealed 'Significant colonies of E Coli bacteria'. Subsequently, he prescribed antibiotics. After this, I haven't taken a test again but the symptoms mentioned above continue to exist.
Do let me know your views on this, and how to solve this problem. Thanks.

The head or glans is supposed to stay soft during an erection.

Many of your symptoms suggest either prostatitis or possibly some early Peyronie's disease.  You have already seen a urologist who is treating you for a possible infection which can take some time.

Nerve endings do not typically "die out" but may become less sensitive for various reasons.  If the condition persists, you may want to contact the urologist and ask for a re-evaluation.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute