Urology/Semen

Question
do i need to worry about my semen? i do not feel any pain just i experienced like that ive masturbated one time and the white semen came out and with green tint to it after that i masturbated again it came back to normal white semen?, not involve in any physical contact, but ill be okay?, no to worry?, my semen looks like in a petri dish it is white with just kinda like yellowish-greenish tint to it, and the second time i ejaculate it came back to normal its white again,

Answer
Oliv:

Semen color rarely indicates anything serioius.  A green coloration, though, is hard to explain.  There are some infections that can cause a greenish color but typically there would also be some other symptoms which you did not indicate.  Ask your primary physician about this and get a checkup just to be sure.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD