Urology/Thickness and Volume of semen

Question
Hello sir,

I am 25 years old male from India.
My semen is watery and very low in volume.
It is because I used to masturbate in childhood when I was 13-14 years old.
In childhood I didn't know what semen is and how a child is born. I thought the white liquid is any kind of waste material of body and this is why I was masturbating every day to clean my body. And I remember that once after masturbating many times during bath, I found that no semen came out. I thought that I became successful in cleaning my body completely.
Next year in school I read in the book that it's impossible to get a child without semen. Then I had nothing except crying and regretting on what I had been doing for so long time. After learning enough about sexual organs and semen I completely stopped masturbating but it was too late.

My friends at that time said that my body will produce semen again after some time. But now 10 years have passed and my semen is still very watery and very low in volume. I think my glands have lost the ability to produce thick and high volume semen.

Now I rarely masturbate, not more than three times a year, and only to test the thickness and volume of the semen. Some times night discharge happens. I am in 25 and still virgin as I didn't want to loss any more semen.

I have fear I will not get a child.
Please advice on how to increase the thickness and volume of my semen as it is watery and many times only a few drops in volume.
Thanks.

Answer
Sahid:

Most likely, you did not cause the reduction in the semen by masturbation.  You probably have retrograde ejaculation where the semen goes backwards into the bladder rather than ouit.  This is treatable, but you'll need to consult a urologist.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD