Urology/urine and stool

Question
Hello sir,
        Earlier when I had dumping of stool, urine also (at the same time) got out. But now after my penis got weak(even clenching the pc muscle it did n't respond as those earlier days) , I had my stool first dumped then after that urine. What is the cause and treatment. plz help.

Answer
Jagat:

We do not understand what is meant by "penis got weak" since there are no muscles in the penis.  Please try to explain more clearly what the details of the problem are.

Also, remember that this is a general information forum and we don't make diagnoses or prescribe therapy which can only be done by your local physicians.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD