Urology/Less Erection, and question about masturbation

Question
One month ago while I was sleeping I had two wet dreams, I usually get wet dreams, but I had two in one morning. I don't know what was going on in my dreams, but it must have been good. Then later on in the day I was by myself and I was extremely horny as usual. So I masturbated once and I felt fine. Literally maybe an hour later I wanted to masturbate again and I did and I felt perfectly fine.
Then later on in the day during the night I had this sensation in my stomach, like a cramp, nothing major, but just a slight cramp. The next day I still had the cramp feeling in my stomach and I was totally confused, then later on that night the cramp was kinda serious. The day after that the cramp was gone but my testicles were aching now, nothing sharp but an aching feeling . Every time I moved, laughed, talked, walked etc. my right testicle ache and felt an aching pain behind but it never lasted. Only when I moved then I would feel it for a while. As a week passed the pain slowly digressed and I felt normal. But in all honesty I was too paranoid about this because I wasn't getting boners anymore and I was  limp all the time for the next week. I researched every single detail that I experienced during this whole episode on the internet and it freaked me out even more of what may be happening to me. So fed up, curious and scared I went to the doctor a week and a half later of the incident. The doctor examined me and ran all the tests even a urine sample, and guess what the results said?? I am perfectly fine! I felt like I was on top of the world and I was so amazed that everything was fine.
Since my head was clear, I wanted to masturbate just because the doctor said I was fine and I wanted to just do it. During this masturbation episode My cum came out perfectly fine and had a great orgasm, but my only problem here was my penis was not as stiff as it was. It was nice and erect mind you, nice enough maybe for penetration, but not stiff and rock hard as before.
Then the next night I wanted to masturbate again at night because this time I kind of had the urge to, and once i had an orgasm, my balls ached again. I was sooooo mad and scared like why does this keep happening to me. I woke up the next morning  with morning wood and no pain in my balls so I was really confused.
Which now brings me to present day, I have not masturbated since then which was 2 weeks ago, I have not looked at any porn and had any naughty thoughts just because I wanted to give my little buddy a break. During my layoff I had morning wood, no aches in my testicles,and I had NO boners/erections and etc.
Basically I was wondering if masturbation killed my penis and sex life?
Also I'm 20 years old and I was wondering if I will ever get a hard erection anymore or at least a boner? (I'm also a virgin)
Or is all of this psychological and am I actually fine?
Thank You for you help
-Shaun

Answer
Shaun:

I am not sure what has happened, but masturbation has not killed your penis or your sex life.  Part of this is clearly psychological, but there could be something else like prostatitis.  You may want to check with a urologist just to be sure.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD