Urology/glans and bc muscle

Question
So I've been having this problem doctor concerning my erections. I am 17 going 18 but I been noticing around maybe the age of 15 my erections became different. When I first had an erection I was 8 or 9 and WOW it was awkward since I was young with extreme pleasure. I had random erections and was very sensitive. Around nine I started masturbating even till now (but I don't have that drive as before). The glans of my penis is flat but the shaft is hard. Also I am I not sensitive as to achieving erections or even thinking about "things" does not give me an erection like before. Then I was reading about pelvic muscles and maybe something is wrong with a muscle that prevents me from having a good strong erection. I have masturbated almost everyday and I have even done so twice in some days. I don't know if I'm low in testosterone but recently, as I achieved an erection (even though my glass is deflated) I pressed the bc muscle which is right below my testicle region and blood engorged my gland and also made my penis harder again. But I feel my bc muscle maybe tense, and whenever I feel it when I have erection it is sort of like a bump like a mini bicep muscle. Pressing it makes my penis hard and massaging it to my penis also helps too. But what is wrong? Is it too tense or weak? Has excessive masturbation caused this? What should I do to maintain that erection I had before? Also I feel as if my length of my penis shortened but I don't know.

Answer
Andrew:

I cannnot determine if anything is wrong from your description.  At your young age, it is unlikely that there is anything serious wrong and there is often consdierable anxiety over sexual function which causes it's own problems.  There is no such thing as excessive masturbation and even if there was it would not be associated with any long term problems.

It is also very unlikely that the penis has actually shortened.  

You should talk to your primary physician or consult a urologist to get checked out and determine if there really is a problem or not.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD