Urology/Penis ED with no libo

Question
Hi, I'm 49 year old male, I'm having a problem with my penis and testicles shrinking/drawing up i get a weak erection in the morning. and last night while changing underwear i got an erection and once it went down the penis feel lifeless could this be due to low testosterone and it feel like my penis is shrivel up and when i walk around penis feel like it flop around in my underwear.

and i have problem flexing my penis and at times before i go to bathroom i have a cold feeling where i have to cut my air condition off and fan off till i get warm again.

my local Urology office draw some blood this past Tuesday to check my testosterone.

Answer
Gage:

A testosterone level is reasonable to check.  Having a weak erection only in the mornings and not other times is almost always psychological or anxiety issues since if there were something really broken, it would be like that all the time.

I'm not sure what you mean about "flexing my penis" since the penis does not actually or normally "flex".

Any cold feeling is probably related to other things but could be due to a low testosterone.  If that's normal, a thyroid function test might be reasonable to check next.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD