Urology/precum leakage

Sir i am sanjoy of problem is i am getting precum discharge  in the starting of urination the morning when i do my first morning pee also in througout the day but that is after urination..i also leak that that precum whenever i get little sexually aroused and it happens so soon.i consulted an urologist and he did my urine test,ultrasound of whole abdomen,blood test but everything were normal still he game me antibiotics and tablets saying i've prostatitis..i took them but the problem is still there..for your information i'm telling i'd a habit of more thing sometimes i get little pain at the end of urination especially when the bladder is holding less urine..await for your reply..

Precum discharge is not considered pathological, especially at 21 years of age.  There is no simple solution, but tghere is some evidence that fiansteride may help reduce it.  This assumes that you do not have prostatitis which is what your urologist has diagnosed.  You may want to get a second opinion if you disagree.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute