Urology/precum leakage

Question
Sir i am sanjoy of 21..my problem is i am getting precum discharge  in the starting of urination the morning when i do my first morning pee also in througout the day but that is after urination..i also leak that that precum whenever i get little sexually aroused and it happens so soon.i consulted an urologist and he did my urine test,ultrasound of whole abdomen,blood test but everything were normal still he game me antibiotics and tablets saying i've prostatitis..i took them but the problem is still there..for your information i'm telling i'd a habit of masturbation..one more thing sometimes i get little pain at the end of urination especially when the bladder is holding less urine..await for your reply..

Answer
Sanjoy:

Precum discharge is not considered pathological, especially at 21 years of age.  There is no simple solution, but tghere is some evidence that fiansteride may help reduce it.  This assumes that you do not have prostatitis which is what your urologist has diagnosed.  You may want to get a second opinion if you disagree.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD