Urology/seminal vesicles bulkier but right one more bulkier

i m suffering from pain in penis tip, pain increases as urine pressure increases and goes off after peeing.
sometime pain in tip is also when i apply pressure for conspitation.. and all these pain goes after peeing..
during running, jumping, and during day time work when i m exposed to sunlight for more time pain in lower abdomen and in penis tip increases...

it is observed that, my seminal vesicles r bulky, right seminal vesicle is 18 mm thick, while left is 13 mm think...
prostate is normal in size,,
im suffering from pain from last 2 months, no medical treatment is giving me total relief...
plsss help me

Only your local physicians can offer you any real help.  

Your symptoms are suggestive of prostatitis.  For example, pain at the tip of the penis is often from the prostate.  Pressure from a bowel movement or constipation also applies pressure on the prostate.  

You did not indicate what treatments you may have tried.

Try avoiding caffeine and hot spices.  Try sitting in a hot tub twice a day for 5-10 minutes.  These simple treatments may help.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute