Urology/Size and pleasure

Question
QUESTION: I'm a 22 year old male and my penis is 5.25 inches long and 4.5 inches in girth. I haven't had any complaints from previous partners but I do know a few of my ex's never orgasmed despite lots of stimulation if the clitoris and other foreplay. Are my dimensions average or below average based upon the amount of anatomy you have seen? And can a penis of this size provide an orgasm?

Thanks in advance

ANSWER: Dan:

Your penis is within normal parameters and it is certainly large enough to produce female orgasms.

QUESTION: Two more brief questions for a follow-up. Is it possible for a mans penis to see any growth into their early twenties? Also, are circumcised penises any smaller than uncut members? Because I am circumcised and I personally feel very depressed about the size and width of my penis...I feel as if it is below average and that after a girl has been with me, surely the next man will be more well endowed.

Answer
Dan:

Anything is possible, but additional substantial growth in the penis after 20 years of age would be unlikely.  There is no difference in size between circumcised and uncircumcised men.  Most men are concerned with the size of their penis so try to not to be so concerned about it.  Please avoid trying any jelking or other exercises trying to enlarge the penis.  They don't work and can often cause permanent damage.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD