Urology/small soft/hard lump on the underside of the head of the penis

Question
I'm in my mid-20's and was wondering if you could help to identify what this small lump is?
It's located on the underside of the head of the penis on the right hand side. Its completely unnoticeable when the penis is flaccid, but more prominent when erect.
As far as I can tell the lump is soft and it has been there for just over a week now.

I do suffer from very slight phimosis, I can retract my foreskin when flaccid, less so when erect, although I do believe it has cause my penis to curve slightly to the left. I also do masturbate on occasion, so I'm not sure if the friction has caused it or not.

Thank you for your time.

Answer
Jonathan:

We cannot make diagnoses of skin lesions or lumps on this forum.  You'll need to have a local physician check it out to be sure.

However, most soft lumps in the genitals are quite benign and are rarely anything serious.

Phimosis rarely, if ever, causes a curvature.  you could have some other reason for the curve such as early peyronie's.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD