Urology/white bump?

Question
white bump?
white bump?  

genital
genital  
hello I dont know if it is a blister in terms of this text, "whitish bump" and not a fluid filled lesion that is usually painful and breaks open and drains" I have not noticed any pain down there. I have not had sex so i don;t believe it is a sexual srd thing. I don't know if I got it from masturbating too hard or whatever but I don't remember it being there before and it has been there for awhile now. Here is the pic of it.

Also I have had something on my shaft idk if it is a genital warts or not. I did have some genital warts a long time ago my derm took care of by freezing them off. But that was almost close to a year ago.

But as of right now i have not had sex.

Answer
Sean:

We cannot make determinations of skin lesions on the penis over the internet and we would not be permitted to make a diagnosis anyway as this is just a general question forum.  You can ask your personal physician to take a look or go back to the dermatologist as they are the experts on skin issues.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD