Urology/white bump?

white bump?
white bump?  

hello I dont know if it is a blister in terms of this text, "whitish bump" and not a fluid filled lesion that is usually painful and breaks open and drains" I have not noticed any pain down there. I have not had sex so i don;t believe it is a sexual srd thing. I don't know if I got it from masturbating too hard or whatever but I don't remember it being there before and it has been there for awhile now. Here is the pic of it.

Also I have had something on my shaft idk if it is a genital warts or not. I did have some genital warts a long time ago my derm took care of by freezing them off. But that was almost close to a year ago.

But as of right now i have not had sex.

We cannot make determinations of skin lesions on the penis over the internet and we would not be permitted to make a diagnosis anyway as this is just a general question forum.  You can ask your personal physician to take a look or go back to the dermatologist as they are the experts on skin issues.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute