Urology/bleeding after ejaculation

Question
I am a 51 year old male, less active because of MS. I have been experiencing a small amount of blood after I ejaculate but at no other time. I have just had a full physical within the last month and all testing was normal, including my PSA which was .02. I only noticed this after the physical and experience no pain or burning with the bleeding.

Answer
Greg:

Blood mixed with semen is hematospermia and usually disappears by itself, like a nosebleed.  Blood after ejaculation suggests prostate issues like infectino (prostatitis).  Blood in the urine is something else. Check with your physician or consult a urologist to be sure.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD