Urology/inflamed foreskin

Question
hi Stephen

on Friday I lost my virginity I didn't have a full erection and didn't ejaculate but after my foreskin has become very imflamed and the base of the penis is tender and a bit painful. do you know if this is normal or if I need any cream of sorts ?

I was also wondering, this the second time ive went to have sex without a full erection. the first time I couldn't achieve on at all and this time it was half to 3/4 although the second time I was drunk and on ecstacy the first I was pretty sober.i think it maybe psychological but I wanted to know if you think Viagra would help the problem or if there was anything else I could do ?

thanks for your help

Answer
Conner:
It certainly isn't normal.  The natuiral acidity of the vagina can e a bit irritating to the penis, but it doesn't usually cause any significant degree of pain or swelling.  You should check with your local physician to see if you need a cream, pill or combination.  For example, you could have a yeast infection.

You probably don't need viagra, but the alcohol and ecstacy are not going to help your performance.  If you continue to have problems, talk to your physician. I suspect you won't need any viagra.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD